Saturday, July 31, 2010

Snacks for School

Well, looking back on 2009/10 school year - it was a slow year for snacks. I did not do as many as I wanted. I hate to admit but I delivered a few fruit platters (ready made) and called it in a few times. I was a tired mommy in my second year of working full-time. Most snack require a 5am wake up call to get them to school fresh and nice and me to work on time (or close to it! - Thanks understanding boss!).

But we did have some creativity this year - making some new items, expanding my snack staples, using different fruits and vegetables.

As one child is heading for middle school, I am not sure what I will be doing.... do they even bring "snack?" At least I still have one little one that I can continue to express my artistic needs using food for. I hope you enjoy and I am always interested in improvements so feel free to let me know if you have ideas.

No comments: