Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bean Dip Volcano



Again, my favorite medium, bean dip! You need just about the same supplies as for the spider. For this, I first took one bowl and turned it upside down and then took another and placed it on top right side up to create a place for the salsa lava. I then covered them in tin foil and following the steps below for the spider, covered the whole thing with vegetarian refried beans. I then made a little pool out of tin foil and made sour cream blue with a little food coloring for a nice lake at the bottom. I added lettuce, cheese, and black beans to the bottom and sides for little rocks and snow. I lined it with corn chips (organic) and filled the top with salsa (mango) once at school. I provided extra chips for the kids also.

1 comment:

Mama said...

That is awesome!